The Distinguished Grange Program honors Community Granges that fulfill their responsibilities as part of the National Grange, and excel in the areas of membership, fundraising and service to their communities.
The program is presented annually at National Session, honorees receive a certificate and ribon. The 2013-14 Pennsylvania Distinguished Granges are:
- Russellville Grange #91, Chester County (5th year)
- Elizabethtown Area Grange #2076, Lancaster County (2nd year)
- Goshen Grange #121, Chester County (2nd year)
- Harveys-Aleppo Grange #1444, Greene County (2nd year)
- Stony Point Grange #1694, Mercer County (2nd year)
- Valley Grange #1360, York County (2nd year)
Information about the 2014-15 program will be posted here when they are available.