The Distinguished Grange Program honors Community Granges that fulfill their responsibilities as part of the National Grange, and excel in the areas of membership, fundraising and service to their communities. The process is simple and your Grange may already qualify with the things you're currently doing, just download the packet and get started today!
The program is presented annually at National Session, honorees receive a certificate and ribbon. The Pennsylvania State Grange has been honored as a Distinguished Grange for the past 3 years. The 2013-14 Pennsylvania Distinguished Granges are:
- Russellville Grange #91, Chester County (5th year)
- Elizabethtown Area Grange #2076, Lancaster County (2nd year)
- Goshen Grange #121, Chester County (2nd year)
- Harveys-Aleppo Grange #1444, Greene County (2nd year)
- Stony Point Grange #1694, Mercer County (2nd year)
- Valley Grange #1360, York County (2nd year)