Pine Grove Mills, Pa 16868
Forms & Applications
Family Activities Reports
Annual Quilt Raffle
2021 Contest Quilt Information
Quilt Block Patterns
2021 PA State Grange Quilt Block Pattern:
Class 1: 2021 Envelope
Pieced Color scheme – White solid, light purple print, dark purple solid
Must be 12½" X 12½" finished square, which includes ¼" seam allowance.
1. Must be the designated pattern and color scheme as shown on the instruction sheet.
2. Must be 100% cotton.
3. Wash fabric before using to control bleeding and shrinkage.
4. Judging of TOP only!!
5. All blocks are to be sent to state session for judging. Subordinate and Pomona elimination is not
6. Blocks WILL NOT be returned. They will be used by the Family Activities for future quilts.
7. Entries will be judged on workmanship, creativity and general appearance.
Division A Quilt - Minimum 60" X 60" – Maximum 120" X 120"
Class 2 Quilts entirely hand quilted by an individual
Class 3 Quilts entirely hand quilted by a group of Grangers
Division B Baby/ Crib Quilt -min 34" x 38" max. 48" X 60"
Class 4 Hand Quilted
Class 5 Machine quilted
Division C Wall Hangings – maximum size 48" X 48"
Class 6 Hand quilted
Class 7 Machine quilted
Division D Machine Quilt - Minimum 60" X 60" maximum 120" X 120"
Class 8 Machine constructed and quilted, judge quilt top only
Division E Preprinted Top Quilt - Minimum 60" X 60" maximum 120" X 120"
Class 9 Pre-Printed Quilt Top, all work must be done by hand
1. No precut quilt kits, No tied quilts.
2. Quilted items must contain batting. You may use any brand quilt batting that you choose.
3. All quilt contest items in Divisions A, B, C, D, and E are to be sent to State Session for judging. No
Subordinate or Pomona elimination is necessary for this contest.
4. Entries will be judged on workmanship, general appearance, and suitability of article for purpose.
5. All Quilts and Hangings are judged on TOP only.